Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been extremely impressed with Amy & Brian's coconut juices. If you take a look at the ingredients, it's just young coconut juice and lime juice. How could it be any purer than that?
I thought this flavor tasted a little funny at first, but I think I didn't shake it. After shaking it before subsequent experiences, it had a very refreshing lime taste along with the coconut juice.
Amy & Brian coconut juices are fantastic energizers and a great pick-me-up during the day.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amy & Brian Natural Coconut Juice with Lime, 17.5 Ounce Tins (Pack of 12)
Amy & Brian Coconut Juice is a natural isotonic beverage that is high in potassium and other electrolytes. Great for any active lifestyle, it is an effective rehydration beverage for before, during or after exercise. Made from the water of young coconut.One of the most concentrated sources of electrolytes known.. Coconut juice has more potassium than a banana and more than most sports drinks. In Asian countries, coconut juice is considered one of the healthiest drinks available
0 comments:
Post a Comment