ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Lima Citron Flavor, 14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) Review

ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Lima Citron Flavor, 14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to buy Zico in the tetrapacks. Our favorites were the mango and passion fruit, which were delicious. Then the tetrapacks disappeared from the local grocery store, and a few weeks later this new Zico showed up in plastic bottles with new "Lima Citron" and "Pomberry" flavor.
I bought a few, hoping they would match up to the old flavors. But, alas, they do not. In fact, the Lima Citron and Pomberry flavors are downright disgusting.
My fiance had the Pomberry flavor. He had the flu and wanted to rehydrate (which coconut water is excellent for). His sense of taste was not in full capacity because he was sick, but he commented to me that it just tasted wrong, and he wasn't sure if it was because he was sick or if it was the drink itself. I tried it myself, and sure enough it was the drink. It's gross.
Then I tried the Lima Citron flavor. I took a few sips, thinking maybe it would grow on me, and it did not. I threw away most of it. The flavor is like a mixture of pure lime juice and alum -- extremely bitter, sour, and astringent, as if the manufacture put in extra tannins. It reminded me of the time I bought an unripened persimmon from the Asian grocer, and after biting into it felt my mouth go instantly dry and pucker up. Don't get me wrong -- I can tolerate sour things. I can eat an entire lemon or lime and enjoy it. But this was unbearable.
The only palatable flavor is the "Natural" flavor, which is just coconut water. The other two -- nasty, NaStY, NASTY!
Buy VitaCoco instead.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Lima Citron Flavor, 14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

NEW exotic flavors in a conveniently resealable, fully recycleable bottle with less calories and carbs! As always, ZICO is naturally full of electrolytes, antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and other amazing nutrients to support an active lifestyle. ZICO brings you the best nature has to offer to keep you hydrated, energized, and at your best. ZICO. I am natural.

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, Lima Citron Flavor, 14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment