Big Tree Farms SweetTree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Review

Big Tree Farms SweetTree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Being a type II diabetic is challenging when it comes to desserts. Concerned that I was consuming too many products using artificial sweeteners and while researching some other products (allergic to stevia and agave), I came across the SweetTree Blonde evaporated palm sugar which claims a glycemic index of 35. My body has had positive gylcemic reactions to sesame and coconut products and I made the purchase on faith that the glycemic load using this sugar versus artificial sweeteners would be similar. I made a batch of cookies using Splenda and another batch using the SweetTree blonde sugar and then tested my blood glucose. I did this repeatedly over the course of about 7 days and was pleasantly surprised that my blood sugars in both cases were consistently within a few points of each other. So, for my body I found this sugar to be just as good a substitute as splenda. For my money, I would rather put something in me that is closer to nature. We use it now in our morning coffee and the company will be releasing a new liquid version of the product in the fall sometime.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Big Tree Farms SweetTree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

SweetTree is the world's first certified organic coconut palm sugar. The sweet nectar from the flower blossom of the green coconut palm tree, Coco Nucifera, is collected, boiled and granulated, creating CocoCrystals.Sweet Tree is 'nature's perfect sweetener' -a pure and unrefined evaporated nectar that is a 1:1 replacement for cane sugar.It's naturally high in nutrients and low on the glycemic index. Big Tree Farms is a socially equitable manager of sustainable supply chains,working directly with over 7,000 farmers and having developed key partnerships with both local nonprofits and International Development programs.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Big Tree Farms SweetTree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment